An hour consultation is arranged at no cost and no obligations.
Personalized Financial Planning Report
This is a detailed analysis of your current position, financial goals and objectives, and our specific recommendations for achieving these goals. We do this on a fixed quote basis that is pre-approved by the client. Our service cost is dependent on the scope and complexity of the situation. Generally, clients can expect the following:
- For individuals between $500-$1,500
- For small and medium sized businesses between $1,000-$2,500
- For larger businesses between $1,500-$3,500
- For municipal/local governments between $5,000-$15,000
- For other organizations (not including charitable organizations) between $5,000-$15,000
- For charitable organizations between $0-$500
As part of the service, our firm will communicate with you, a minimum of once a year, to ensure that your situation has not changed, which may require adjustments to your plan. Clients are encouraged to request a meeting with us to discuss any major change in their financial situation.
We are able to access insurance markets that provide very competitive rates from financially strong providers. We are licensed corporately and receive industry-mandated compensation built into the insurance products.
We accommodate and facilitate specific financial projects with a multitude of organizations. For example, our firm can design financial literacy programs for an intended group or segment of the population. In each case, we agree on a fixed quote that is pre-approved by the client before we begin our work.
With regards to municipal/local governments and other organizations, depending on the scope and complexity, a pilot project or a feasibility study can be completed to determine the viability of the project.
As part of our education efforts, our firm is pleased to work with post-secondary institutions on a number of financial literacy initiatives to facilitate student’s decision making process in the areas of, but is not limited to:
- Applying for student loans
- Student loan repayment
- Managing scholarships, awards and bursary funds
- Awareness of financial assistance programs
- Communicate existing tools and strategies to facilitate the student-workforce transition